Tuesday 8 June 2010

Continued


Now for some real people:

Mike Naimoli

- Not too bad the heavyness of line has made the face more masculine- he looks very Italian- American here! Capiche?

Rachel - A Big Alice cooper fan - she's come out of this looking better than he has..Pretty women although easier in some respect 'less rather than more' is needed..I've overworked Alice's eyes




I thought Leev would be a great subject as she has strong features and her face is framed by big 'Ronnie Barker' specs - a smile is easier than a frown to drawI say!



Colour? Doesn't always add, I wanted to try adding translucence to the lenses



Beth - another pretty face, smooth even features don't give you that much to work with, a face with character lends itself to this process more. This went a bit 'love and rockets towards the end

Now My fave fraulein, the Queen of planet Strange. A german who's a bit bonkers but in a good way:


colour?
the original
Better post a bloke or I'll look like I only want to draw the ladddieesss...

Scott - Part man part - machine, a man barely alive but they rebuilt him, stuffing him full of pulp comics like a latter day Worzel Gummidge - fortunately he can take a joke... at least I think...

Nikki - this started a bit small and I couldn't get much detail...once I'd started inking...

Planty- Believe it or not Robert plant circa 1970- I know I lost it a bit...

Alex Sim-Wise- sorry drawn inexplicably to a hot, topless model with cheekbones you could cut glass with...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment