Saturday 19 June 2010

Corabi, Huck Johns and Alice Cooper


Here’s the finished print ad’ – the graphic designer at the magazine has changed the typeface and added the contact info- I think it looks great- I particularly like the translucent address box, nice touch!

I’ve had another crack at John Corabi- this one came out more like a straight ahead ink drawing than caricature, I think my previous attempt is better, it has more character.

I designed a ‘Crab Gumbo’ logo, the claws suggested the letter ‘C’ to me.I did it separately and superimposed it, I wasn’t sure if Crabby would like it..It was what he called his ‘myspace’ blog, I think it would be a good name for an album...

Added a dash of colour...


Huck Johns of Black Robot – he has a youngish face a bit like Eminem and was sporting a ‘great Gatsby’ cap.


Alice Cooper, considering he has such Strong features he’s surprisingly hard to caricature...He’s such an influential and important figure in rock – a TRUE icon..





No comments:

Post a Comment